Program, sequence, protect, and condition your system’s power.
They are engineered with Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology to provide top-of-the-line protection. Superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs, they completely eliminate surge energy up to 6,000 volts without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances. Completely non-sacrificial and never needing reset, they provide the most reliable protection available. Our Sequencers also feature both common mode and normal mode impedance tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, SurgeX ICE (Inrush current elimination), and CouVS (Catastrophic over/under Voltage shutdown) for a complete power conditioning solution.
SurgeX Sequencers provide the sequencing parameters, conditioning, shutdown thresholds, and surge protection needed to safeguard audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. These units have enhanced management features and are extremely easy to install, program, and use.
They include two always-on receptacles and four programmable banks. The SEQ models feature one “virtual” bank for controlling remote units, allowing for infinitely expanding distribution schemes. The SEQ also includes an LCD screen.
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Three sequenced banks of four receptacles; two always-on receptacles
- Setup stored in nonvolatile memory
- Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Over/Under Voltage Shutdown
- Inrush Current Elimination
- Can be used to control other SurgeX products or daisy-chained with other SEQ sequencers (SEQ)
- LCD screen (SEQ)