Playback of DSD and the full range of Hi-Res file formats, 20W x 2 Class AB amplifier, compatible with iTunes, Windows Media Player and more, Analog FIR filters, connect to Apple® and Android™ devices with USB and analog/digital inputs.
Sony UDA-1B // USB DAC System for PC Audio
Hi-Res Music USB DAC
Plug-in and go!
Built for sound.
Treat your ears to High-Resolution.
Easily experience Hi-Res Audio with the USB DAC and Amplifier that supports the full range of Hi-Res file formats, including PCM audio encoded at 192kHz/24-bit and DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz audio using any PC or Mac® in conjunction with available Sony Hi-Res Audio Player software.
Jitter-free audio performance.
An asynchronous USB 2.0 clock designed to ensure the accurate delivery of D/A conversions supplies a pure clock signal for reduced timing inaccuracies when converting digital signals into analog waveforms. This all adds up to maintains sound stage integrity and audio response, resulting in superior audio performance with minimal noise and distortion.
he AB-class analog amplifier, arranged in a twin mono format with separate left and right channels eliminates channel interference for clear, high-quality sound reproduction. Selecting ‘Tuned for SS-HA3’ with the EQUALIZER switch, the UDA-1 will deliver optimized audio ideally-suited for use with Sony SS-HA3 speakers (not supplied).
DSEE for Optimized sound.
Revitalize your favorite compressed music tracks with Digital Sound Enhancement Engine technology. Activated via the supplied remote control, DSEE delivers natural sound with a spacious feel by revitalizing high-frequency audio response, in addition to retrieving the waveform tail, all normally truncated during compression.
- Supplied accessories : Remote Control; Instruction Manual; Quick Start Guide; USB Cable
- LPCM (2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH) thru HDMI : Yes (2ch only)
- Line Out : Yes (1)
- Coaxial : Yes (1)
- Analog Audio In : Yes (1 in)
- Opt. In : Yes (1 in)
- Other : USB (1 type A rear) PC In (1 USB DAC)
- Headphone Out : Yes (1)
- Pin Jack Color : Gold
- Output Power (JEITA 10% 1kHz 4Ω) : 23W + 23W
- (4Ohms 20-20kHz) THD : 10%
- 4Ohms 20-20kHz : 23W + 23W
- Amplifier Type : Analog
- Power Requirements : 120V 60Hz
- Power Consumption : 65W
- Auto Standby : Yes
- Number of Amp channels : 2
- Speaker Impedance : 4-16ohm
- Power Consumption (Stand By) : 0.3W
- DSEE LED : Yes
- Frequency Characteristics : 10Hz – 100KHz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Detachable AC : Yes
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(A Network) (When all of EQ/Surround off) : 100dB
- Tone Control : Tuned for SS-HA3
- Speaker Terminal : Screw
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) : Receiver: 8 7/8 x 3 x 10 3/8 in (225 x 74 x 262 mm) Carton: 13 1 /8 x 7 5/8 x 11 3/4 in (333 x 193 x 298 mm)
- Weight (Approx.) : Receiver: 8 lbs 14 oz (4.0 kg) Gross: 11 lbs 1 oz (5.0 kg)
- 20 %OFFRated 5.00 out of 5
- $ 999.00