These awesome, open circumaural headphones with tuned, highly-efficient drivers and only the finest acoustic materials will please even the most discriminating audiophile. They also look and feel great.
Sennheiser HD 700 // High-End Over-Ear Headphones
Bring excitement to the next stage of intensity with the new HD 700. Incorporating Sennheiser’s signature sound expertise, these open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones promises outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction. Paired with specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels, immense audio enjoyment is available at your fingertips.
Equaling the audio performance are the finest parts expressly selected for production – highly aesthetic dual-material yoke, angled acoustic baffle, detachable symmetrical silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable – for an optimal sound experience. In addition, exceedingly optimized ventilated magnet system minimizes air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion while a very low THD is achieved by the superior, extremely stable internal damping element.
The open-back ear cup design is not only revolutionary but also, to facilitate transparent sound. Extraordinary wearing comfort is ensured, with their ultra comfortable and luxurious earpads, together with its silicone-treated headband resulting in minimal headband resonance. All in all, the HD 700 invites the user to bask in true musical enjoyment.
- Open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones
- Outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction
- Specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels
- Highly optimised ventilated magnet system minimises air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion
- Open-back ear cups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting-edge industrial design
- and natural sound experience
- Ultra comfortable and luxurious velour earpads, silicone-treated headband for minimal headband resonance
- Innovative and highly aesthetic dual-material yoke for better stability and eliminates negative influences to sound quality
- Very low THD achieved by top-notch and extremely stable internal damping element
- Symmetrical and detachable silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable for better conductivity at higher frequencies
- Designed in Germany, assembled in Ireland
- 2 year warranty
Frequency response (headphones): 10 – 42000 Hz (-3 dB) / 10 – 42000 Hz (-3 dB)
Sound pressure level (SPL): 105 dB
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,03 %
Ear coupling: Circumaural
Jack plug: ¼” (6.3 mm) stereo
Cable length: 3 m Symmetrical, silver-plated oxygen-free (OFC) copper cable
Transducer principle: Dynamic, open
Weight: w/o cable: 270 g
Nominal impedance: 150 Ω
Operating temperature: –10 °C à +55 °C
Frequency: Diffuse field equalized
What’s in the box?
- 1 HD 700
- Instruction manual
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 999.00