- Headphones Made in France
- Open back circum-aural headphones dedicated to low noise environments
- High-fidelity pair of headphones featuring full range loudspeakers made of Aluminum-Magnesium “M” shape dome (patent pending)
- Mechanical design offering a full compatibility to any morphology
- Balanced cable with channels separation for fast and easy custom-made solutions (bi-amp)
- Rigid carrying case with magnet locking system
- 13.1ft (4m) OFC cable [1 x 01/4″ (6.35mm) stereo Jack 2 x 0 9⁄64″ (3.5mm) Jack with self-locking system]
The acoustic quality of this exclusive solution allowed Focal to avoid the use of any crossover or passive filtering process in order to achieve a frequency response from 5Hz to 23kHz.
The result is thus impressively realistic, making the headphones virtually disappear and providing listeners with a truly unique high-fidelity audio experience. Elear also benefits from the R&D done on Utopia. With regards to mechanical design, the rotation traditionally included on the yoke has been moved into the headband to ensure the total purity of the design. The microfiber fabric, used on the cushions, offers a true comfort for all head shapes and sizes – a quality that is mandatory for long listening sessions.
Elear are equipped with the first totally open-backed full-range speaker drivers with aluminum/magnesium ’M’-shaped domes inspired by our Utopia headphones for dynamic and exceptionally precise audio.
PERFECT LISTENING CONDITIONS
The high-end mechanical design of Elear headphones allows the listener to enjoy the best listening conditions and they fit absolutely all ear shapes and sizes.
Aluminum yoke, leather headband, microfiber ear cushions: all the materials used for Elear were chosen with care to optimize comfort while reducing the weight of the headphones.