- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 – +10dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package
The 1st reference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey Audio
Full Metal Jacket
Each Body, Cap and Sound bore are machined from one Solid Block of Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Logo Plate insert.
All new proprietary Driver designs
This series of IEM’s were designed to be used as a Mastering reference tool because the high driver was designed for optimum top end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10Hz to 5kHz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion.
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad Driver Technology)
AngieⅡ was equipped with soundrIVe Technology, using Jerry Harvey Audio’s proprietary quad drivers. 8 drivers
[Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High] configuration that offers the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear.
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
FreqPhase corrects Time and Phase of multiple Drivers. The Waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 milliseconds, resulting in a Phase coherent IEM.
Variable BASS output Adjustable Cable
User controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 – +10dB). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz).
4-pin Cable Connection with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
4-pin cable connection with Machined Aluminum Collar mechanism provides a more secure and strong connection with earpiece and will also help to protect it from sweat and dust.
Additional Balance Cable for Astell&Kern
AK380/AK320/AK240/AK120Ⅱ/AK100Ⅱ provides a balance output with its specific 2.5mm 4pole terminal. AngieⅡ is originally designed and tuned for the AK380 balance output and provides a balanced cable specially made to connect to the AK380. This originally designed 3.5mm and 2.5mm cables are specially made by Moon Audio in USA and both are included in the package.
Hand Crafted IEM made in the USA
Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to manufacture AngieⅡ by using old school craftsmanship, while using the most cutting edge Technology.